Welcome to Wyfi Home!
- Joel Cada – Emerging Technologies and Home Automation
- Andy Tu – Photography, Film and AI Imaging
- Hung Tu – 3D Modeling with Z-Brush and 3DSMax
- Matthew Wong – LIVE Broadcasting and Streaming
- Daniel Kim – Apple Products Expert
- Kenneth Cademas – Mechanical Engineering Expert
- Eugene Smith – Audio Production Expert
- Armando Corral – Automotive Industries Expert
- Lavania Terry (@SenpaiLavatron) – Games and Streaming Expert
Wyfi.co is a community and blog that tinkers with smart-home tech and automation, reviews the newest and most useful office tools/gadgets, and of course, discovering and sharing the latest updates on the ever exciting and growing gaming scene.
Passionate and determined, we are building a highly engaged community in the domains of smart-homes, high-tech offices, while the exploring the vast universe of gaming.
Collectively, we aim to deliver a culture of discovery, exploration and fun, through sharing the diversity of knowledge which the internet has to offer. Through our publications and products, we will connect and cultivate communities of highly passionate people with one-another in-order to grow and improve our understanding of the technology in the world today.
We hope you’ll join us!
Wyfi.co is powered by Rocket Fueled LLC.
We aim to deliver a culture of discovery, exploration and fun, through sharing the diversity of knowledge which the internet has to offer.WYFI.CO
A dense online resource of real home inspiration, from suburban family homes, Victorian terraces to mid-century marvels, coastal shacks, city apartments.
UK’s most exciting chefs, food bloggers and home cooks bring you original recipes and mouth watering food photography every Tuesday by our in-house photographer.
With a passion for original interior design and photography, we explore the science of places like shops and boutiques that gather around communities.
A home without it’s styling is like a body without it’s soul. We collect and showcase the stunning works og stylists and interior designers around the UK.